Job ref: MJA/SOUSEV033
Sous Chef £35Kpa – top notch event caterer in South East London. Refined cuisine, largely Monday-Friday!
One of the best events caterers in the M25 is now in the recruitment process for a Sous Chef to join their team on a permanent basis. This position is ideally suited to a passionate and driven Junior Sous Chef with extensive Hospitality and Catering industry experience in very refined environments. Recent Michelin or Rosette experience is essential in a modern British or European cuisine restaurant. This is perfect for someone with a refined background who would like more work/life balance while maintaining an excellent standard of cuisine. You will be expected to bring your industry experience on board by contributing to menu development, cutting edge preparation methods and stylish presentation techniques. This position is consists mainly of Monday to Friday shifts, with some evening and weekend work in busy seasons.
Sous Chef – high-end events caterer:
* Salary of £35Kpa
* Very refined event caterer cuisine
* Monday-Friday with some evenings and weekends
* Excellent reputation
* South East London location
* Modern British and European cuisine
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Sous Chef
* Recent Michelin or Rosette standard experience
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Strong communication skills
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 37363