Job ref: MJA/SCFDJMTO014
Very exciting Japanese Sous Chef role – fine dining cuisine in Kensington and Chelsea, salary of £30,000 with Sundays off!
A modern Japanese restaurant in Kensington and Chelsea is now looking for a new Sous Chef to join their small brigade. This amazing fine dining restaurant with a small dining room and a focus on exceptional quality is at the cutting edge of London’s restaurant scene. Experience in Japanese or Asian cuisine is ideal, however – ambitious, fast learners with Michelin or Rosette Hospitality and Catering industry experience will also be considered. A strong understanding of flavors is essential and experience working in a small brigade.
You should be comfortable a fast-paced environment and have a strong attention to detail! This Sous Chef role consists of 48 hours a week, but you should be flexible with this as this may vary during busy seasons.
Japanese Sous Chef role in Kensington and Chelsea:
* 48 hours a week (must be flexible during busy seasons)
* Salary of up to £30,000pa (negotiable)
* Learning in an amazing environment
* Great West London location
* Global brand restaurant, impeccable reputation
* Sundays off!
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience as a Sous Chef
* Previous experience in Michelin, Rosette, or refined Japanese cuisine
* Robust understanding of flavors
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 31153