Job reference: FDJRCDPAGL015
Sous Chef, fine dining City of London Japanese restaurant, paying up to £30Kpa + Tronc!
A Michelin Guide Japanese restaurant in the city of London is in the recruitment process for a Sous Chef to join their team on a permanent basis. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in Japanese or a refined environment is essential to this position as well as a commitment to consistently producing and excellent standard of cuisine. This innovative restaurant features and open kitchen and a sushi bar, and an effortlessly chic menu of the highest quality.
As a Sous Chef you should also have experience working in all sections of the kitchen. You should be able to keep your cool under pressure as this is a very popular restaurant and gets very busy! Strong communication skills are essential to success in this position, to liaise with the rest of the brigade and front of house on a regular basis.
Senior Chef de Partie, fine dining city of London restaurant:
* Salary of up to £30Kpa
* Refined Japanese cuisine
* Freshly prepared menu every day
* Working in a very strong brigade of Chefs
* 48 hours/week + overtime
* 28 days holiday
* Chef whites provided
* Closed Sunday and Monday lunch
What we need from you:
* Extensive experience as a Senior Chef de Partie or Sous Chef
* Previous refined experience
* Previous Japanese cuisine experience
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or Id and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
* Your own set of knives and whites for your trial
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30621