Job ref: MJA/TDPSC013
Sous Chef – Michelin Star South West London restaurant – paying up to £35Kpa!
A very busy food-led pub is now in search of a new Sous Chef to help in leading their team. They boast a menu with fresh, seasonal ingredients and British produce. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a Michelin star or Rosette standard restaurant is essential to this position.
You should also have previous experience as a Sous Chef managing a small team, contributing to seasonal menu changes and sourcing local ingredients. You should also have at least 3 years of experience behind you as a CDP in a fresh-food environment in any branch of the Hospitality and Catering industry.
Sous Chef in South West London restaurant:
* Salary of up to £35Kpa
* Passionate, driven team in place
* Fresh produce, meat and fish
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Sous Chef
* Previous Michelin, Rosette or Hat experience
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Reference contacts of two years
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30609