Job ref: MJA/CDPOXTH010
Sous Chef £32Kpa ***Oxford*** New restaurant opening! Fine dining experience essential, live-in available.
A new restaurant in historic Oxford will be opening its doors to customers next month and urgently requires a Sous Chef to help lead their team! Extensive wine knowledge is advantageous for what will be this wine bar with a French and Mediterranean inspired menu. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a fine dining restaurant at Rosette level is needed.
In your responsibilities in leading this brigade of 5 chefs, you will be expected to uphold the Head Chef’s high standards when in charge of the kitchen, train junior members of staff on preparation and service techniques and to effectively lead the team in the Head Chef’s absence. There is a live-in opportunity for the successful Sous Chef for a low monthly price.
Oxford Restaurant Sous Chef position:
* Salary of £32,000
* Working approximately 55 hours a week
* French and Mediterranean cuisine
* Working in a small team of 5 chefs
* Live-in accommodation available for £500/month
* Working for a very well-known Chef Patron
* Skype interview option available
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Sous Chef
* Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a refined environment
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30108