Job Description: VAL/PDSChef26k£
£26k Sous Chef – Day Time Hours – Private Club in Kensington
An exclusive members club is looking for a Sous Chef to join their team on a permanent basis. This position is 100% day time shifts! This luxury members club in Kensington is designed specifically for families with children and features a wonderful and interesting Asian/British fusion menu.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside with management to delegate daily kitchen activities to a tight brigade with 4 chefs on the Head Chef’s absence. Standard working hours will be between 8 am and 19pm, 5 shifts a week!
As a Sous in this club you will be responsible for maintaining the high standards of food quality, training new chefs, stock control and controlling food GP. It is a great opportunity to step up in your career!!!
Best bits of this employment:
* Salary £26000 + bonus + service charge
* Social working hours: 8am – 7.30 pm!
* No split shifts
* Training courses provided in-house
* Great atmosphere
* Small brigade of 4 Chefs
What we need from you:
* 2-3 Years of experience as a Junior Sous or Sous Chef in Hospitality and catering industry.
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to work well in a team
* Delegation and management skills
* Financial awareness such as GP, purchases, wage cost and budgets control
Contact: Vania Ladeiro
Job ID: 29993