Job ref: MJA/SCTCSBH03
Sous Chef Tuesday-Saturday 7 shifts a week paying £31Kpa + overtime!
Saturday is the new Friday in this unique West London Turkish restaurant that now has a fantastic opening for a passionate and ambitious Sous Chef to join their team with a view to becoming a Head Chef within the company in 12-18 months. This fast growing company will provide a wealth of opportunities for the right Sous Chef to grow within the team and progress to running their own kitchen!
The shifts are very amenable to a work/life balance, with 7 shifts a week Tuesday-Saturday, as the restaurant is closed every Sunday and Monday with overtime being paid beyond 7 shifts. The menu is an eclectic mix of healthy Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine with features changing on a daily basis. There is plenty of creative free reign and menu planning, as well as liaising with FOH staff and motivating your team.
Sous Chef West London Turkish Restaurant:
* Salary of £31Kpa
* Paid overtime
* CLOSED Sundays and Mondays
* 7 shifts a week
* Modern Turkish cuisine with a very unique twist
* Creative aspect in this role
* Progression opportunities
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience at Junior Sous Chef level or above
* No more than 2 employers in the last 3 years
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 29385