Job ref: MJA/SPUBTD015
Sous Chef opportunity now available for a lovely Stevenage pub serving tantalising classic and modern dishes! Salary up to £27,000/year!
A very popular gastro pub has a role open for a Sous Chef to join their team on a permanent basis. This beautiful traditional English country pub features a well-crafted menu, effortlessly mixing traditional dishes with influences from Modern European and Oriental cuisine. Using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients to cater for a variety of tastes across Lunch, Dinner, Sunday Roast and Barbeque menus, this establishment is very busy and a favourite of the residents of Stevenage. With extensive indoor seating and a huge, furnished beer garden, there is truly never a dull moment!
Stevenage gastro pub Sous Chef:
* Salary of £27,000pa
* Working in a great team of motivated chefs
* Serving up to 200 covers in busy periods
* Lunch, Dinner, Sunday Roast and Barbeque menus
* Modern British cuisine with influences from European and Oriental cuisine
* Using seasonal British ingredients
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef
* Passport of ID and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 27219