Job ref: MJA/SOUSELIR073
East London Sous Chef role now on with every other weekend off! Salary package of up to £30,000pa!
A southern-Italian cuisine restaurant in East London are now in the hiring process for a Sous Chef with Italian cuisine experience to help lead their small team to new heights! You should have previous experience as a Sous Chef with at least 7 years of Hospitality and Catering industry supporting experience in a service-led environment.
Experience in a casual dining, busy environment is advantageous, and you should be able to take charge of the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence. There is a strong focus in this role on maintaining a hygienic work place and a safe kitchen.
Shifts will start from 10am and finish by 12am, with rotas totalling approximately 50 hours a week.
East London Italian restaurant Sous Chef:
* Salary of up to £30,000pa
* Every other weekend off!
* 50 hours/week
* Southern Italian cuisine style
* Working 5 out of 7 days
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Sous Chef
* Italian cuisine experience
* Ability to run the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* References for 2 years supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24238