Job ref: MJA/TPERMSO072
Central South London Sous Chef position starting very soon – salary of up to £35,000pa + paid overtime!
A casual dining restaurant in Central South London is currently in the selection process for a new Sous Chef to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Sous Chef with fine dining experience to escape the long hours and demanding routine of many Hospitality and Catering industry jobs.
The restaurant is open for lunch service only from Monday-Thursday and on Sundays, with a dinner service added on Fridays and Saturdays. You will have a hand in menu creation and dish development, putting your creative skills to the test! You should ideally have either Michelin, Rosette or Hat experience in junior positions, and you should have recent Sous Chef experience.
This position is due to start in mid-August, 2018, however and immediate start would be considered for the right candidate.
Central South London Restaurant Sous:
* Salary of up to £35,000
* Paid over time
* Maximum of 2 evenings a week
* 1 double on Friday or Saturday
* Early finishing time on single shifts
* Creative input into dish development
What we need from you:
* Previous managerial experience
* Michelin, Rosette or Hat experience
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* 2 years of reference contacts supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24230