Job Ref: MJA/MTOSCWL037
Sous Chef | Up to £37K | West London | Overtime paid | Immediate start!
A high-end brasserie restaurant is now in search of a talented Sous Chef to join their brigade on a permanent basis. This position offers not only a great basic salary, but paid overtime and a great working environment. The restaurant serves modern European cuisine with British influences with an extensive menu covering breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
As a Sous Chef, you should have hospitality and catering industry experience working in a similar high-end brasserie style restaurant, and be fully capable of managing the brigade, running service and executing opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Head Chef. You should be also be comfortable working in an open kitchen and therefore keep your cool under pressure and help junior members of staff through busy times.
High-end West London brasserie restaurant Sous Chef:
* Basic salary of up to £37,000 a year
* Paid over time over 45 hours
* Working up to 55 hours a week
* Open kitchen concept
* Modern European cuisine with British influences
* Immediate start!
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Sous Chef in a similar establishment
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address
* National Insurance Number
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with hospitality and catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 48756