Job ref: MJA/SCFDJC2029
Very exciting Japanese Sous Chef role – fine dining cuisine in Kensington and Chelsea, paying up to £40,000pa!
A modern Japanese restaurant in Kensington and Chelsea is now looking for a new Sous Chef to join their 50-chef brigade. For this amazing fine dining restaurant with branches around the world experience in Japanese or Asian cuisine would be ideal, however ambitious, fast learners with Michelin or Rosette hospitality and catering industry experience will also be considered. A strong understanding of flavors is essential and experience working in a big team.
You should be comfortable a fast-paced environment as this establishment is very popular – weekend covers can be up to 350 people! This Sous Chef role consists of 7 shifts a week, but you should be flexible with this as this may vary during busy seasons. You will be working in a team of 3 Sous Chefs, reporting to the Senior Sous and the Head Chef.
Japanese Sous Chef role in Kensington and Chelsea:
* 7 shifts a week (must be flexible during busy seasons)
* Salary of up to £40,000pa
* Learning in an amazing environment
* Great Knightsbridge location
* Global brand restaurant, impeccable reputation
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience as a Sous Chef
* Previous experience in Michelin, Rosette, or refined Japanese cuisine
* Robust understanding of flavors
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 17526