Job ref: MJA/MAVPSCFD015
West London Fine Dining Sous Chef role starting ASAP! Up to £32K package, 7 shifts a week!!!
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a strong fine dining Sous Chef with experience in Antipodean and Asian cuisine to step into a great new position! This amazing AA Rosette awarded restaurant in the very heart of London’s West End is on the hunt for a new second in command. This is a chance for an experienced fine dining Sous chef to step away from the conventional in a creative way! A key component of this role lies in menu development and dish presentation.
Key requirements and benefits for this position are:
* 1-2 years of experience as a fine dining Sous Chef
* Experience in Asian and Antipodean cuisine
* Experience in quality volume production in the Hospitality and Catering Industry
* Ability to cope in high pressure environment while motivating the junior team
* A passion for the food you create!
* Available for 7 shifts a week
* Up to 32K package
* Opportunity for creativity
* Great West London location
What we need from you:
* Availability for interviews and trial
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK – Passport and/or Visa if applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Valid Food Hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references either written or contact details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 17336