Job ref: MJA/MJASC032
Sous Chef position | £32K | Great work/life balance
A new and rapidly expanding private members club in West London is on the hunt for a talented and passionate Sous Chef to join their brigade on a permanent basis. The Executive Chef is very well-known on the London culinary scene and a true mentor in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
The menu is modern British and European cuisine with a strong focus on using only the freshest seasonal produce. This position comes with oversight on the events side of the business, so experience in banqueting or quality volume is necessary to be considered. Previous experience working with seasonally changing menus in a reputable restaurant or hotel is also important, as well as the ability to create a supportive and encouraging workplace. This is a great opportunity for a positive-minded and humble Sous Chef to be part of a great new venture.
Sous Chef – West London members club:
* Salary package of up to £32,000
* Great work/life balance offered
* Modern British and European cuisine
* Working under the mentorship of an extremely talented Executive Chef
* Closed on Sundays!
What we need from you:
* At least 1 year of experience at Sous Chef level
* Flexible and positive attitude to work
* Rosette experience preferred but not essential
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 45490