Job ref: MJA/MAVSCMICH035
Amazing Sous Chef position now on in West London – 8 shifts, paying up to £35Kpa!
A great opportunity has now become available for a fine dining experienced Sous Chef to join a Michelin starred restaurant and focus on simple, fresh food. This small restaurant prepares modern European cuisine with a strong French influences, sourcing their ingredients from only the best suppliers.
As Sous Chef in this very well-reviewed restaurant, you will be leading a team of 8 and supporting the Head Chef. The dining room provides an intimate experience so you can expect to be able to focus on quality production and presentation.
You should ideally have a Hospitality and Catering Industry career history in fine dining – Michelin or Rosette experience is essential to be considered for this position.
Fine dining, West London restaurant Sous Chef position
* Salary of up to £35Kpa
* 8 shifts a week
* Closed on Sundays
* Working in a brigade of 8 chefs
* Fresh-produce focussed
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Sous Chef
* Previous Michelin or Rosette standard experience
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* National Insurance Number and bank details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 45489