Job ref: MJA/MJASC032
Sous Chef position | £32K | Great work/life balance
A new and rapidly expanding private members club in the city of London is on the hunt for a talented and passionate Sous Chef to join their brigade on a permanent basis. This position offers hourly pay (negotiable depending on trial performance), with all hours paid! The Executive Chef is very well-known on the London culinary scene and a true mentor in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
The menu is modern British and European cuisine with a strong focus on healthy preparation techniques, using only the freshest seasonal produce. Previous experience working with seasonally changing menus in a reputable restaurant or hotel is essential to this position. This is a great opportunity for a positive-minded and humble Sous Chef to be part of a great new venture.
Sous Chef – city of London members club:
* Salary negotiable depending on trial performance and previous experience
* Great work/life balance offered
* Modern British and European cuisine
* Working under the mentorship of an extremely talented Executive Chef
What we need from you:
* At least 1 year of experience at Sous Chef level
* Flexible and positive attitude to work
* Rosette experience preferred but not essential
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 45379