Sommelier, Michelin Star Restaurant, Luxury Hotel, Surrey
A stunning and award winning, Luxury Hotel is looking for an experienced Sommelier to join the team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a Michelin Star restaurant in an incredible venue, with a great team, and plenty of opportunities for development and progression.
* Focus on wine and beverage sales and high class service.
* Wine pairing and with experience of working with wine flights would be a distinct advantage.
* Assisting with the management and cleanliness of wine cellars, fridges, stores and all associated equipment and glassware.
* Greeting guests at their table and presenting wine menus
* Preparing service areas for service and clearing and resetting the service areas at the end of the shift
* Sommelier or Asst Sommelier experience in a fine dining restaurant
* Demonstrate a career progression in wine
* WSET Grade 2 or above (ideally)
* Passionate about wine
* Excellent knowledge of wine – a specialism in a particular wine would be an asset
* Friendly and confident communicator, talking to guests with passion and knowledge
* Professional and proficient.
* Flexible approach to working hours and days of the week
£21- £23,000 + service charge – amazing company benefits in addition
Please get in touch to find out more, interviews taking place asap –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 40228