Sommelier – Leeds
Sommelier – Michelin Star – Leeds – £24K
We are seeking an experienced Sommelier to work within an extremely well recognised Michelin restaurant in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best and learn from your colleagues!
* Working in a dynamic team
* Using your experience and knowledge to guide your guests through their experience
* Help push sales to gain the best possible profit for the restaurant possible
* Creating the perfect journey from start to finish with all your guest
* Taking of orders for cocktails, aperitifs, wines and liquors
* Help with food service, when possible, with the restaurant team
* Identify when and why decanting of wine is required and perform the decanting in front of the guest in a graceful manner
* Check wine sales on relevant bills
* Excellent level of the English language
* Experience within a fine dining or Michelin restaurant
* A Sommelier qualification equivalent to a WSET Level 2 or 3
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Energetic and very passionate about all thing’s food and drink
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 32838