Sommelier, Clubhouse, Central London, £26,440
A multi-faceted exclusive clubhouse with a restaurant and 2 bars, in the heart of London, is looking for a keen Sommelier to join the team. The right person will ideally come from a strong restaurant background, looking for an exciting new challenge within a super friendly, busy environment.
About the role:
* Creating the perfect journey from start to finish with all your guests
* Identify when and why decanting of wine is required and perform the decanting in front of the guest in a graceful manner
* Taking of orders for cocktails, aperitifs, wines and liquors
* Prepare and organise your mis-en place at all times
* Help with food service, when possible, with the Restaurant team
* Excellent level of the English language
* Strong restaurant background
* A Sommelier qualification equivalent to a WSET Level 1 or 2
* Previous experience in a similar role
This is a superb opportunity so please do get in touch with your CV –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 29613