Sommelier – Mayfair
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Junior Sommelier to join the team of this high profile restaurant in the heart of London. We offer both permanent and interim/casual roles.
We are looking for an engaging candidate who is passionate about wine and dedicated to achieve high standards of service excellence.
The ideal Sommelier will have:
* Previous experience as Sommelier within a high quality, destination restaurant
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with members and their guests and provide charismatic and engaging service
* Possess as a minimum ideally WSET Level 2 or equivalent Sommelier qualification
* Be able to work effectively as part of a team
* Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely
* A keen interest in food and developing knowledge as required
* A keen desire to develop their knowledge on the menu, wine and cocktail lists
* Are excellent team players with a positive, flexible and enthusiastic attitude
* Possess a good command of the English language
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our customers through great service and quality. But we know that we can’t do this without you. To celebrate your success, we have created the following awards:
* World class in house training
* Perk Box
* Long service award
* Exciting In house incentives
* Season ticket loan
* Opportunity to travel the world
* Meals on duty
* Staff Discount
* Cycle to work scheme
To be successful with us, all you need is energy and the right attitude – all the rest we can teach.
If this sounds like the next challenge you are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles. Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Sommelier – Mayfair
Contact: Keri Annandale
Job ID: 24888