Shift Manager c£30k – Modern & relaxed informal dining – Soho
We are excited to be looking for a dynamic and hands on Shift Manager to take control of this busy Modern European bistro style restaurant.
* Bags of personality & individual style
* Experience working for an independent operator
* Possess strong leadership skills
* Be a real ‘Hands on’ manager, leading from the front
* Have strong back of house & organisational skills
* Wine knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
Working 7 shifts per week you will be responsible for the smooth running of restaurant operations as well as staff training and development as well as the creation of the rota.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as excellent chances of career progression within this quality operation.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Gareth Townsed
Job ID: 24899