Senior Sous Chef
Senior Sous Chef
We are looking for a Senior Sous Chef with an aptitude for events and the drive to produce amazing experience for a large variety of clients.
You will need to have a strong events background and a clear understanding of volume and menu design. This role will incorporate both ends of the spectrum in terms of managing high end operations and also creating small scale intimate dinners.
Senior Sous Chef Benefits;
* Basic Salary of £38Kpa
* Bonus package
* Working alongside the Head Chef in terms of Menu design and Kitchen management
* Central London location
* Dedicated Brigade of five staff
* Based of 48 hours contract with seasonal flexibility to demand
* Fresh-produce focused, seasonal menus
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Sous/Senior Sous
* Previous minimum 1 year experience in an Events Kitchen
* Strong communication skills
* Concrete Knowledge of Finance and BOH Controls
* Excellent Organisational and Logistical skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* National Insurance Number and bank details
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the Hospitality and Catering Industry
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance
Please quote the reference Senior Sous Chef in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sam Mason
Job ID: 31029