Senior Sous Chef
Senior Sous Chef
This Company showcases 5 beautifully decorated Public Houses and Hotels in Central London. They are a high quality, casual dining establishments and are now looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join their amazing team. We are also willing to consider CDP or Senior CDP if you have the right attitude. Everything is made in house fresh. This is a very interactive role – staff will be sent to meet suppliers and understand the importance of sustainable seasonal and local produce.
You will have amazing career progression opportunities!
The Ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, fun and hardworking , honest and understand what the importance of integrity is will have an opportunity to prosper. IF you are passionate and want to learn and grow then we want you!
Great starting salaries!
Position: Senior Sous Chef
Location: City of London
* Up to 200 covers per service
* Brigades of 20 – 25 chefs
* They usually have a bar section and an a’ la carte section in all kitchens
* 55 hour contracts
* Overtime paid by shift
* Salary packages made of basic salary plus fixed tronc
* They teach butchering techniques as they butcher down everything in house
* Great promoters of sustainable seasonal and local produce
* Bread and ice cream made in house
* No frozen food
* They send their staff out on daily trips to meet suppliers
* Want to promote within and get everyone involved
* Junior Sous Chef
* A passion and willingness to learn and grow
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Senior Sous Chef) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Amber Peiffer
Job ID: 24411