Senior Sales Manager, Luxury & MICE
Senior Sales Manager
Luxury 5* Hotel
Our client, a luxury Central London hotel that is part of an incredible collection of hotels all around the world, are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to drive business and revenue for Luxury & MICE markets.
A Proactive role for a commercially minded, driven and self-motivated Sales Manager who can deliver revenue and ADR targets.
* Responsible for Sales across luxury agencies and consortia programmes globally, as well as working with the MICE team; reactive and proactive. Account managing and developing relationships.
* Develop business across the MICE markets from new and existing accounts
* Assist the groups, events and reservations teams with converting business
* Assist in the yearly budget and sales & marketing plan
* Be a key representative of the hotel; sales events, showcases, trade shows; organising these and showing proven ROI
* Consistently report on sales activity and revenue generated, competitor activity and rates, promotions
* Represent DOSM at key senior management meetings as necessary
* Use hotelligence to animate the consortia market and win market share
* Manage the Entertainment & Sport market worldwide
* Host FAM trips and entertainment evenings with targeted customers.
* Handle luxury agencies RFP process, solicitation, production reviews, animation
What we are looking for:
* Must have Hotel experience in sales in Luxury/MICE markets – Essential
* Strong contacts in the industry
* Proven success in a similar role
* Confident communicator with great sales technique
* Proactive, self-motivated and driven approach
* Organiser with attention to detail
If you think this sounds like the role for you, please do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 51181