Senior Pastry Chef de Partie
Senior Pastry Chef de Partie, Michelin star restaurant West London, salary package up to 30K per annum!
This is a great chance to work move your first steps into the Michelin star world With a Great shift pattern. A cool head under stress is essential for this job. As Senior Pastry Chef de Partie you will work within a large brigade of capable chefs in an exciting Michelin star kitchen.
* Michelin star experience
* 8 shifts a week (4 double 3 days off or 3 double 2 single 2 days off)
* Salary package up to 30K per annum!
* Free meals whilst on duty
* No more than 55 hours per week!
* Great West London location
What we need from you:
* A positive attitude for problem solving
* Able to uphold high standards in a fast-paced environment
* Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience as Senior Pastry Chef de Partie
* An enthusiastic approach to work and a cool head under pressure
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role, please send your CV to Giorgia at Change before the End of February. Please visit our website https://www.thechangegroup.com/ for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry. Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applications in the London hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Giorgia Raso
Reference: paS mich Ares
Job ID: 37150