Senior Groups Sales Manager, Lifestyle Hotel, £45K
An inspiring lifestyle hotel concept are looking for a Senior Groups Sales Manager to drive business and revenue for Groups and MICE markets.
This proactive role requires a driven, self-motivated and commercially minded sales manager with strong contacts in the industry.
* Proactive sales, sourcing new clients and driving sales from across the UK and internationally
* Account manage, maximising revenue opportunities
* Develop and build loyal relationships with clients and agents
* Be a key representative of the hotel; sales events, showcases, trade shows
* Host site visits and client entertainment
* Cross selling of all areas of the hotel to your accounts
* Provide consistent weekly reports on all sales activities
* Reporting into the General Manager and working closely with the sales team
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in hotel sales in Groups/MICE essential
* Lifestyle hotel experience
* Proven success in a similar role
* Confident communicator with great sales technique
* Proactive, self-motivated and driven approach
* Organiser with attention to detail
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you think this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with your current CV
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 31237