Senior Events Operations Manager, Caterer
A leading London caterer is looking for an experienced Senior Events Operations Manager to run the event operations department within across a variety of incredible events.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an amazing award winning caterer, with lots of benefits and progression.
Salary – £35K+ dependant on experience
* Reporting into the Head of Operations and being responsible for the smooth running of all events
* Responsible for the event from handover from the planning team through to the end of the event
* Responsible for a team of staff and in charge of the set up and running of events
* Staffing of events
* Development and training of the team
* Ordering stock and ensuring all equipment is ordered
* Liaise with suppliers on site
* Communicate on a daily basis with all departments to ensure all details for the events are correct and to note any changes
* Previous catering/event operations experience
* Proven experience in running multiple events preferably within a caterer or venue
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Super organised, multi-tasker
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48476