Senior Events Manager
Senior Events Manager – London
£35,000 – £38,000
A leading London caterer is looking for an experienced Senior Events Manager to both plan and operate a variety of incredible events across amazing venues.
If you are ambitious and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude this role is for you.
* Responsible for the event from handover from the sales team; planning, operations and debrief
* Lead, support, train and mentor junior team members
* Manage preparation of creative content and event ideas for assigned event briefs
* Responsible for a team of staff and in charge of the set up and running of events
* Communicate on a daily basis with all departments to ensure all details for the events are correct and to note any changes
The ideal Event Manager:
* Previous catering/event operations experience
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Outstanding client management
* Highly organised and a great communicator
* Good logistical management skills, ideally in hospitality /events business
* Open to flexibility in working hours
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning caterer, with lots of benefits and progression. Looking to shortlist candidates ASAP.
Please email or call on 02038 462805
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Marta Prats on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Marta Prats
Reference: MPR020819 - 01
Job ID: 45420