Senior Event Sales & Marketing Executive
Senior Event Sales & Marketing Executive – UNIQUE VENUES oF LONDON
Our client is an established London venue collection, providing great events and hospitality for guests, both corporate and private.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Events Sales and Marketing Executive for one of their iconic venues in the City of London.
The venue hosts events including: private dining, receptions, conferences, private and corporate events, weddings and filming.
This position is full-time 5 days out of 7 and flexibility is expected to meet with the business needs. This includes hosting site visits and meeting and greeting clients.
Sales, Business Development and Event Coordination
* Brilliant knowledge of venues, capacities, unique selling points and pricing
* Prepare well written and unique proposals for each client
* Follow up on all enquiries with 24 hours and liaise with clients
* Take responsibility for current key accounts and plans for their growth and retention
* Timely preparation of quotations, contracts and function sheets, approved by the client
* Refer enquiries across our group of venues when appropriate and record in referrals spreadsheet
* Conduct show rounds and assist with familiarisation trips and menu tastings
* To accurately create contracts and raise invoices
* Meet and greet clients at events as agreed
* Work to achieve higher average spends through the use of effective up-selling techniques
* To maintain and develop relationships with colleagues and suppliers
* Find and convert new business enquires
* Management of the CRM system
* Oversee all other marketing including newsletters, website updates, social media and general online presence.
* Attend networking and promotional hospitality events.
* Analyse and build potential strategic partnerships for marketing purposes.
* Develop and manage all digital and social marketing strategies and supporting campaigns for all sites.
* Create relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
What we are looking for:
* High-end hospitality experience
* London Venue experience
* Excellent experience in marketing in the hospitality industry
* Sales experience and proven track record of converting event sales
* Passionate about customer service
* Able to manage own time effectively
* Team player
* Motivated by targets
* Great knowledge of events/hospitality industry
Please apply with your CV today!
The Change Group is Acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 16567