Senior Event Manager, London Caterer
Senior Event Manager
Caterer, East London
We are looking for a Senior Event Manager with a strong sales mentality and excellent event management experience to join this amazing catering company based in East London, driving and growing sales.
The ideal candidate must be a real foodie and passionate about high quality food, service and events with extensive experience in sales and planning within a caterer.
* Winning and converting event business, ensuing all sales are handled efficiently and effectively, driving high conversion rates and ultimately driving sales and revenue
* Account management of key clients
* Full event co-ordination; corresponding with clients, preparing quotes, organising tastings etc
* Being a key contact for the client at their event, with full handover to the operations team to run the event
* Communicate on a daily basis with all departments to ensure all details for the events are correct and to note any changes
The ideal Event Manager:
* Proven experience in sales and running multiple events across multiple venues
* Natural people person with strong sales skills
* Proactive, creative and hands on approach
* High level event co-ordination experience with a keen eye for detail
* Energetic and motivated
* Open to flexibility in working hours
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a really cool Event Caterer, selling and planning a variety of incredible events across amazing venues.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48793