Senior Club Supervisor, Luxury Private Members Club, £30K
A luxury and highly exclusive private members club is looking for an experienced and hands on, Senior club Supervisor to both support the GM and operations as well as ensure members satisfaction; driving relationships and driving service.
A really exciting opportunity to work within a multi-faceted, sociable, inspiring and charming venue within a great team. If you are a driven and passionate individual who is ready for a new challenge with huge growth potential do get in touch.
* Drive the teams to ensure exceptional service
* Assist the GM in the operation across all areas of the club; Ensure consistent and smooth running of all areas of the clubs operation
* Opening and closing the building
* Staff training; ensuring staff receive the appropriate training to help drive continued success
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
* Managing contractors and maintaining all health and safety procedures and policies
What we are looking for:
* Must have solid hospitality experience preferably within a hotel or private members club
* Strong leader
* Passion for luxury hospitality and first class customer service
* Confident, self-motivator
* Charismatic and engaging people person with exceptional communication and presentation skills
Salary of £30K – Monday-Friday role, 45 hours
This is a really exciting new role that we are shortlisting candidates for now, for interview asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48205