Senior Chef de Partie
Job Reference MJA/RESSCDPR095
West London Senior Chef de Partie – Salary of £28,700pa + Service Charge!
The Change Group is now recruiting for a Senior Chef de Partie roles to start work immediately in one of West London’s most prestigious hotels! You will be trained in all aspects of service and prep, while gaining an excellent wage!
This luxury 5* hotel prides itself on its impeccable reputation – you must have previous experience in a 5* hotel or private members club with outstanding service standards.
West London restaurant Senior Chef de Partie positions now open!
* Positive attitude essential
* Willingness to learn and work on all sections
* Knife skills
* College accreditation
* 4 year of Hospitality and Catering industry experience
* Salary of £28,700
* Service charge on top
* Working 55-60 hours a week
Your attitude is without a doubt the most important weapon in your arsenal, as well as your attention to detail, your ability to follow instructions and ask questions and your knowledge of basic culinary techniques.
What we will need from you:
* Your own set of knives
* Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or Senior Chef de Partie
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Strong communication skills
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 45267