Senior Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/JERSEYTEMP033
Spend this summer in idyllic Jersey earning £14/hr, with flights paid and affordable accommodation provided!
A gorgeous spa hotel in the beautiful Channel Island of Jersey desire a Senior Chef de Partie to support their permanent team on a temporary contract for this summer season. Get out of the rat race this summer while still working in a great environment and preparing food the highest standards!
Travel arrangements will be paid for the successful Senior Chef de Partie and accommodation will be provided at a nominal rate.
Jersey Senior Chef de Partie:
* Summer temp contract
* Paying £14/hr, negotiable
* Flights provided
* Accommodation provided at a reasonable rate
* Beautiful surroundings and fine food
What we need from you:
* 1 year of experience at Senior Chef de Partie level
* Available for the entirety of the summer season
* Previous experience in hotels, private members clubs or event caterers
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry. The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Due to the volume of applications in the London hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 21521