Senior Chef de Partie
Job Ref: MJA/ASCDP173
Senior Chef de Partie – West London – hard working, experienced CDPs needed for relief work London-wide. Plenty of hours paying up to £12/hr!
The Change Group is currently recruiting a team of temporary staff to support independent restaurants across the Greater London area. We have a number of Senior Chef de Partie positions for restaurant service on Grill, Larder and Garnish sections.
You would be placed on the rota and expected to fulfil all shifts assigned. It is important to remember that even as a temporary worker you will be considered as part of the brigade for your time spent there. Reliability, positive attitude and punctuality are just as important as your culinary skills. You should be able to commute to the city and West London.
As a Senior Chef de Partie, you should be able to learn a new section quickly, fit into a tight-knit team and be able to cope with a busy service. Experience with seasonal, fresh ingredients with an emphasis on modern British cuisine is important. Pastry experience not essential, but highly valuable!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a Senior Chef de Partie
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 16140