Saturday day chefs required August -May
We are on the hunt for Chefs free and looking for work throughout the football season.
Shifts will be running from August 2016 to May 2017.
Desired areas for candidates would be in the South of London, however match working days area accessible and take around 18 minutes form London Bridge and Victoria.
There will be both retail and main kitchen chef bookings.
So there is the choice of cooking for some of the VIP guests in the private boxes or feeling the buzz from the main kitchen so you are closer to the real action on the pitch.
We would require commitment for most games so our client can build up their own team, however please still apply if you are only able to make certain Saturdays throughout this period.
If you work a full time Mon-Fri job and are looking to pick up some additional shifts on the weekend please get in touch, if this role isn’t for you there are plenty of other evening and weekend shifts to top up those hours!
Chef de Partie Benefits:
* Fantastic rates of pay on a weekly basis
* A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
* Weekly Pay
* Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
* Minimum 3-4 Chef Experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Saturday day chefs required August May) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Kelsey Richbell
Job ID: 16441