Sales & Marketing Manager, Incredible Venue, Maternity Cover
Sales & Marketing Manager
Caterer based in an incredible venue in SE London
1yr Maternity Cover (From Jan, possibly earlier)
Up to £38K
A really exciting role for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager, who has previous experience managing and leading a team in a large venue.
Working for a Leading London Caterer, based at a huge venue in South East London, you will be responsible for the sale and delivery of events, actively promoting and selling the venue through an effective sales and marketing strategy.
* Manage, measure and drive the entire sales and coordination processes
* Manage and develop the sales team and their performance; development plans and reviews
* Continually review, analyse and develop approaches to achieve best practice
* Manage the venue’s marketing budget, tracking ROI for all spend
* Implement and execute an effective sales strategy that measures return on investment
* Always strive to exceed company and team targets and budgets
* Quote and secure profitable events for the venue
* Establishing, maintaining and expanding event bookers database
* Budget management
* To demonstrate an excellent knowledge of F&B and ability to maximise this income stream through profitable sales
* Executing show rounds of venues to potential clients whenever possible
* Attend client events, promotions, trade exhibitions, client entertainment evenings and sales events as required
The Right Candidate:
* Extensive experience of leading an event sales team and managing events in a similar environment
* Proven track record of proactively generating new business
* Commercially aware; Budgets, P&L’s, Reporting
* Demonstrate ability to inspire and motivate
* Able to cope with a fast-paced environment and balance and prioritise multiple tasks
* Strong creative instincts and judgement
* Highly motivated and result-oriented
* Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
Please apply today with your current CV, for interviews taking place asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48940