Sales Manager, Exciting Restaurant Group
£35-45K + Bonus
Our Client, a very successful, trend-setting restaurant and bar group is looking for an experienced Sales manager to join this expanding Restaurant group with multiple brands.
We need someone who has vast experience in leading sales and events in the hospitality industry and who can drive sales revenue across all sites. The right candidate must have experience managing sponsors and partners, working closely with them and developing relationships.
* Proactive sales and Business Development; build relationships and drive sales by working closely with local businesses
* Reactive sales; responsible for all event enquiries across all sites
* Design collateral, and engage third parties to promote and sell the spaces
* Implement a detailed sales and event plan and strategy
* Account manage; manage existing clients and build new relationships, setting up new partnerships, business relationships and databases
* Work closely with each site and teams and ensure all events and private hires run smoothly, with full operational plans and debriefings
* Establish targets and report on all revenue targets
* A natural and strong sales person
* Proactive, motivated and self sufficient leader
* Passionate about hospitality and comes with a little black book of industry sponsor and partner contacts and
* Have 4+ years of experience in a similar role
* Experience with marketing and organising and managing events
* Experience dealing with high level sponsors and partners
Please apply today with your current CV, for interviews taking place asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48001