Sales Manager Events – wonderful London Venue £30k basic+Bonus
We are working with one of London’s best event venues and looking for a creative and charismatic Sales Manager to join their team to focus on corporate and social events.
The venue hosts large scale events including: conferences, meetings and social events.
The Sales Manager role:
– Generate interest for events and respond to all enquiries within the company guidelines.
– Be the first point of contact for all Events.
– Plan all events from enquiry to the handover on the day to the Operations Team.
– Manage client accounts whilst sustaining, strengthening, and developing existing accounts
– Ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
– Create bespoke proposals for enquiries within agreed time-frames.
– Raise and issue contracts, invoices, and final invoices for clients within agreed time-frames.
– Write accurate function sheets to ensure seamless delivery by the operations team.
– Maximise sales and capacity through effective yield management.
– Follow-up potential sales leads from such events.
– Organise tastings and to up sell menus, wines, and packages as far as reasonably possible.
– To undertake any other duties and projects at the request of the line manager.
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office this week!
Please apply today with your current CV
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 14515