Sales Manager, Caterer
Caterer, SE London
A leading London caterer is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to manage the event sales across a variety of incredible venues and manage the sales team.
Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets, reactive sales responding to all enquiries, converting and co-ordinating events and pro-actively establish new clients.
* Manage event enquiries; proposals, meet clients, convert and co-ordinate all details
* Maintain existing client relationships
* Pro-actively seek new business opportunities
* Attend trade shows, networking events and industry events to meet potential clients and obtain new business
* Create and maintain social media campaigns and website
* Develop and maintain relationships with venue event teams and ensure ways of developing business within venues.
* Support event teams; event details, tastings, attend networking events
* Reporting & analysis of weekly, monthly & annual sales
* Manage events diary and proactively manage quieter periods.
* Lead, support, train and mentor the team
* Previous experience working for a catering company and managing a team
* Provide excellent customer service
* Natural people person with a creative, passionate and hands on approach
* Outstanding client management
* Highly organised and a great communicator
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning caterer, with lots of benefits and progression. Looking to shortlist candidates ASAP.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48465