Sales Manager, Caterer
Our client manages a group of prestigious high profile brands within the Events and Hospitality Industry and they are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to join their creative team in the Surrey area.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious and enthusiastic, with a “can do” attitude and very driven.
The role is focused on driving sales, managing and supporting the sales team and ensuring that standards of service are maintained throughout every aspect of the sales and after sales process.
Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets, reactive sales responding to all enquiries, converting and co-ordinating events and pro-actively establish new clients
The ideal Sales Manager:
* Have previous experience as a Sales Manager and background in both corporate & leisure focused hospitality
* An entrepreneurial spirit with bags of business savvy and self-drive
* Proven track record of managing and motivating a team to success
* A self-motivated individual with a proven history of driving sales and new business
* Natural people person with a creative, passionate and hands on approach
* Outstanding client management
* Highly organised and a great communicator
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning caterer, with lots of benefits and progression. Looking to shortlist candidates ASAP.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 49880