Sales Executive – Iconic London Venue
Event Sales Executive for Iconic London Venue!
Up to £26k plus great bonus!
Our client is an established London venue collection, providing great events and hospitality for guests, both corporate and private.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced individual to join them as Events Sales Executive for one of their iconic venues in the City of London.
The venue hosts events including: private dining, receptions, conferences, private and corporate events, weddings and filming.
The Event Sales Executive will support the Sales Manager in all sales processes for the venue and be the first point of contact for new enquiries, converting them as confirmed business.
* Supervise all sales enquiries and application approval process
* Help maintain company standards across the board
* Convert enquiries into profitable confirmed business and to hand over efficiently to Events Managers
* Assist in planning and organising all promotional events
* Show clients around the iconic establishment and introduce to relevant people
* Represent and promote the company at networking events and any other opportunities
* Maintain good working relationships with all departments and cross sell when necessary
* Log bookings and run reports to track business, take part in research tasks
* Provide weekly report to team manager, General Manager on enquiry levels and converted business
* Liaise with the Event Coordinator & Administrator over event details
What we are looking for:
* Sales experience in an Executive role
* Proven track record of converting event sales
* High-end hospitality experience
* Great knowledge of events/hospitality industry
* London Venue experience
* Passionate about customer service
* Able to manage own time effectively
* Team player
* Motivated by targets
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 14641