Sales & Events Manager – Restaurant
Events & Sales Manager
Stylish Restaurant & Bar in Canary Wharf
Monday – Friday
Situated in the heart of Canary Wharf, our client is a casual and sophisticated restaurant, bar and events space. The venue offers an easy going, intimate atmosphere, perfect for any social or corporate event.
We are looking for an Events Manager to be responsible for driving all new business for the company through networking, marketing and social media and developing existing customer relationships.
* Being responsible for events through from enquiry to execution and evaluation
* Being the first point of contact for all clients
* Proactively and re actively developing new and existing business
* Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients during management, execution and evaluation stage.
* Create bespoke proposals for enquiries within agreed time-frames.
* Write accurate function sheets to ensure seamless delivery by the operations team.
* Maximise sales and capacity through effective yield management.
* Follow-up potential sales leads from such events.
* To undertake any other duties and projects at the request of the line manager.
The ideal candidate:
* Proven record with pro-active sales in events
* Experience in hospitality venues
* Good understanding of the market and industry
* Events experience within the hospitality industry
* Great knowledge of events/hospitality industry
* Passionate about customer service
* Able to manage own time effectively
* Confident and personable
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
Please apply with your CV today!
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 19605