Sales & Events Manager, Incredible Venue
Sales & Events Manager
Up to £30K + Commission
We are looking for an experienced Sales & Events Manager with experience of selling and coordinating events as well as an understanding and experience of running them.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a great team, in a stunning venue with tons of potential to grow their events.
* Manage all sales enquiries, successfully converting and maximising event business.
* Conducting site visits, creating quotes, building relationships with clients and turning enquiries into bookings.
* Lead the team; driving motivation and inspiring with a proactive approach to grow the department
* Full event co-ordination; corresponding with clients, organising tastings, confirming logistics, managing suppliers, ensuring exceptional customer service and smooth events
* Network and build relationships, attend client events and sales events as required and build up a local network
* Assist with marketing collateral and come up with new packages and promotions etc to enhance offering and drive business
* To demonstrate an excellent knowledge of F&B and ability to maximise this income stream through profitable sales
* Communicating with all relevant departments to ensure smooth event operation
* Proven experience in Events Sales within a venue
* Proactive, positive, passionate and highly motivated
* Natural people person with strong sales skills
* High standards with great attention to detail
* Great communicator
* Team player
* Flexible approach to working hours
Please apply today with your current CV; looking for someone to start asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 50304