Sales & Events Manager, Historical Venue
Sales & Events Manager
Catering Company, Historical venue
We are looking for an experienced Sales & Events Manager to work for a Caterer, based in a Historical venue in Surrey; stunning venue with conference and event facilities and beautiful grounds.
* Reactive sales role; wining and converting event business
* Full event co-ordination; corresponding with clients, preparing quotes, organising tastings etc and ensuring exceptional customer service and smooth events
* Network and build relationships, attend client events and sales events as required and build up a local network
* To demonstrate an excellent knowledge of F&B and ability to maximise this income stream through profitable sales
* Executing show rounds to potential clients whenever possible
* Communicating with all relevant departments to ensure smooth event operation
* Natural people person with strong sales skills
* Proactive, creative and hands on approach
* High level event co-ordination experience with a keen eye for detail
* Energetic and motivated
* Highly motivated and result-oriented
* Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
Please apply today with your current CV, for interviews taking place asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48215