World renowned organisation based in Central London is looking for a Sales Coordinator to help ensure the accuracy of client accounting ledgers and monitor the progress of sales and ensure that they are settled accurately.
As Sales Coordinator you will need a basic knowledge of accounting, great customer service skills and a keen eye for detail.
* Review and manage sales to ensure all contract terms are met
* Pro-actively liaising with other departments to promote good communication and ensure the smooth settlement of sales
* To take ownership of the client accounting ledgers and ensure that outstanding queries and issues are followed up and resolved
* To use the accounting software confidently to enable the smooth running of sale processes as well as facilitating any ad hoc requests or amendments necessary
* Maintain a good relationship with credit coordinators to ensure effective communication regarding extended terms, held lots and all other sale information that is remitted from the Credit team
* Maintain a good level of knowledge of the higher level financial deals and the impact of these deals on the sale processes in order to be able to facilitate the requests of the team that organise these
* To liaise with the Treasury department regarding cash flow and foreign currency exchanges and to ensure the accuracy of any information submitted
* Handle internal and external enquiries
* Ensure legal and statutory requirements are met for all seller transactions
If you have experience coordinating a high volume of sales from seller to buyer and are looking to join an exciting brand in London send your CV through today!
Contact: Orla Fitzmaurice
Job ID: 1258