Sales and Events Designer
Sales and Events Designer – London
£22K – £25K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Events Designer to work with one of our clients, a food services and facilities management company.
They are focused on offering the best food services and catering for their clients, their catering are filled with fresh, healthy and contemporary ideas.
* Manage the end to end life of enquiry from researching the opportunity through to proposal quotation booking and confirming in a professional and timely manner
* Ensure all enquiries and quotes are responded to and produced to the agreed high standard
* Conduct site visits on a regular basis
* Exceed targets by providing customers with an exemplary sales experience
* Promote and produce sales leads by building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* A minimum of two year’s event experience in catering or event venue sales
* Proven track record in a sales role
* A good researcher, negotiator, and client focused approach
* Excellent communication verbal & written skills
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver measurable sales targets
* Proven negotiation skill
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Marta Prats on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Marta Prats
Reference: MPR070819 - 02
Job ID: 45537