Revenue Manager, Private Members Club, Central London
Private Members Club
A really exciting opportunity to work in a modern and exclusive private members club based in Central London, within a great team and great clientele.
This inspiring and creative venue is looking for a financially astute individual who is ready for a new challenge. A fantastic opportunity for a financially and commercially minded savvy person from a hotel or members club background
* Oversee bedroom revenue strategy and create dynamic and effective pricing to reflect seasonality and ensure competitive advantage.
* Maximise revenue through market intelligence, analysis, pricing implementation and inventory management of bedrooms.
* Identify new revenue opportunities and build relationships to help grow the bedrooms operation
* Create & deliver strong and attractive accommodation promotion strategies to increase occupancy
* Analyse and respond to hospitality market trends/changes
* Manage the online booking channels and work closely with the team and third parties to Identify and implement initiatives to drive occupancy and revenues.
* Experience in a similar role in a similar venue; hotel or members club
* Proactive, enthusiastic and creative
* Team player
* Great communicator, both written and verbal
Please get in touch with your current CV, with interviews taking place as soon as possible
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 45334