This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor looking to to develop with the business, support the training and development of the team and lead the customer service experience.
We have continued to champion and celebrate produce and personality. We have become renowned for our welcoming, friendly, relaxed and modern approach serving deliciously simple, seasonal food with a daily- changing menu based around what’s best and freshest in the market.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* A lead from the front attitude to training and development
* Love people, really love people
* Be passionate about food and drink
* Drive performance through mentorship and support
* Be able to support leadership with great process and structure
* Understand the fundamentals of restaurant administration
* Have an eye for detail, in service and operational procedure
* Be able to lead restaurant service and react to potential challenges
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Keri Annandale
Job ID: 23089