Restaurant Supervisor, Michelin Star Restaurant, Fife Scotland
If you have a passion for providing fantastic service and creating an unforgettable experience for guests, this would be a great opportunity to learn and develop in an amazing team within a Michelin Star Restaurant.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant whilst motivating and supporting the team.
What we are looking for:
* At least 1 years experience working at a supervisory level in a high-end environment
* Passionate about hospitality and first-class service
* Lead by example and with passion and motivation
* Eager to learn and take on new challenges
* Courteous and professional with guests at all times
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills
* Adaptable and flexible
* Ideally be able to drive
Shift work. Closed Sundays and Mondays and closed for a few days over Christmas and first week of January
Salary £20-22K + service charge
Accommodation available on site which would be minus £200 from salary per month
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 40354