Restaurant Manager, New Opening, Entertainment Venue
A New Opening in Soho is looking for a Restaurant Manager for their restaurant within their exciting entertainment venue.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for leading the front of house team to deliver exceptional service and standards ensuring fantastic customer experience whilst driving sales and revenue.
* Recruiting, managing and developing the team
* Managing the staffing budget
* Manage beverage and wine list
* Organise and oversee regular training of all restaurant staff concerning the menu, customer service, wine and drinks lists
* Ensure service is performed in a professional manner and to the highest standards at all times by the entire team
* Ensure guests have a memorable experience and build relationships to drive repeat business
* Maximise revenue opportunities and implement strategies to achieve this
* Ensure policies, procedures and service standards are followed at all times
* Experience working in a quality operation
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task, with a proactive, hands on approach
* A great passion for food
* Ability to motivate, train and lead a team
* Passionate about creating memorable experiences for every guest
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange as soon as possible
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 45336